Michigan Osteopathic Medical
Practice Managers (MOMPM)
The Michigan Osteopathic Association (MOA) recognizes the invaluable role office managers play in the medical practice of its members. Because of this importance, the Michigan Osteopathic Medical Practice Managers (MOMPM) committee was developed.
The purpose of MOMPM committee is to support the practice managers who play an active role in the day-to-day practice operations of the MOA members and to help each manager accomplish his or her goals and objectives:
- Establish and maintain professional, ethical and educational standards in medical office management.
- Promote recognition and awareness of medical office management.
- Meet regularly with other managers to share common concerns, interests, questions and information.
- Promote the professional development of MOMPM members.
- Offer continuing education to members.
- Sponsor a Certified Medical Office Manager (CMOM) certification examination.
How do I get involved?
Ms. Owen is employed as the practice manager at Maple Cardiology
MOMPM Committee members
Kimber Debelak, CMC, CMOM, Recovery Pathways, Bay City.
Monica Dusnik, Michigan OBGYN, P.C., Wyoming.
Mary Hitzler, Metro Health Southwest, Wyoming.
Jennie Klingshirn, RN, MSN, Rogers City Medical Group, P.C., Rogers City.